Is This Gluten-Free?

So living and traveling abroad has had few minor hiccups...one of those being I am allergic to gluten...aka what Europe lives on; especially the two countries (Italy and France) that I have lived in.

Before I went to a new country with a different language, I always had a screen shot in my phone of google translate how to say, "I am allergic to gluten" or "is this gluten free" in that particular language.

Because of my multiple screen shots, I decided to make a little cheat sheet for my future reference and anyone else who may experience food allergies. You can use this as a format for "I am allergic to...milk, gluten, dairy, nuts, etc"

1. Morocco
('ana hasasiat min alghulutin)

2. Croatia 




3. German (Switzerland & Germany)





4. Spain



 5. Portugal 


6. France















7. Greece 
(Eímai allergikós sti glouténi)



8. England (UK)





9. Ireland



10. Italy












11. Denmark

Jeg er allergisk overfor gluten



12. Sweden

Jag är allergisk mot gluten




13. Norway

Jeg er allergisk mot gluten

Comments

Popular Posts